Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Do Good

I believe in good.
And I lose my important stuff a lot.
Well, I shouldn't say lose. I misplace my stuff...or leave it behind.
And it always comes back to me, except for this one time my lovely North Face wallet fell out of my pocket in the Loewes 84th St. Movie theater. I was watching X-men.

One cannot believe in good, without doing good, so I return the left behinds of others when I can identify their proper owners. Cell phones, pagers, wallets, identification, even umbrellas, if they're nice ones.

In shallow memory (deep thoughts are overrated) I have had my cellphone returned to me by 3 different NYC cab drivers, and one employee of Active Warehouse in Soho, and my cash filled wallet returned to me by some mysteriously hyperactive Quizno's employees near the DG offices.

So along with my boring nostalgia of karma not being a bitch to me, I present the saga of the Stolen Sidekick.

In less than 24 hours, this guy's saga of a Sidekick changing hands has like Paul Wall, "got the innernet goin nuts." Which just goes to show, if you're an asshole, somebody else will find out about it. In this day and age, a lot of somebody elses.

Do good, or Digital Gravel will hate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home