Friday, January 19, 2007

Pictures of Lilly

So...after I wasted a whole 30seconds of my valuable time making a purposely poorly photoshopped pic of Lilly Allen rocking the Milkcrate "LaCrate Bird" fitted hat because I saw her doin just that on MTV...Wally Swervnmiss pointed me in the direction of Jason's Effingdope site which already has the youtube joint for the very spot i'm talking about. It's cool, I'ma show you my photochop anyways! I was going to ask if anyone else had noticed this on MTV recently, but obviously Japors already did, and now you can see it too thanks to his fastidious Youtube searchin skills. Whattup Milkcrate fam?



Photochop:


Real deal Holyfield:


Hey and while I'm on the topic of "who saw who doing something on TV"...did anyone notice this? WE SEE YOU SHALOM!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home