Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I-I-I I Get Jocked So Much You Think I Had A Bozack

First, on the really real, can anybody identify the title of my post? Mad props if you can.

Yo, so who saw the (White) Rapper Show on VH1 the other day? I love it. As far as I'm concerned, everything ego trip has ever done from the interviews with Count Chocula, to the brilliant psychoanalysis of N.O.R.E., The Book Of Rap Lists, to The Big Book Of Racism and the other shows they've done for VH1, that camp can do no wrong (and Brent Rollins is a stone F-O-X!)
Wally and I are chatting yesterday...the incident comes up. You know, the incident, right? Not the n-bomb.

The dirty dilsmack.
here is is, in case you didn't see it


First of all, damn.
Second of all, gross.
Third of all, ew.
Fourth of all, dildo?
While you're living in a house with strangers, and cameras? Who does that? At least bring a vibrator so you can hop in the closet and bang out your nookie on the quickness!
You know she totally brought that dildo just so when she got around to busting a rhyme that involved the words "suck my dick", because all female rappers do, one of the dudes would predictibly question her right to have her proverbial dick sucked, she could then retreat to her fatcave and bring forth said dick for the sucking.
Wally was right. Persia is a savage. The last time I saw a dildo that big was Eve's sex tape, which was also mad brutal.

Do us a favor ladies, keep your dildos to yourself. That's not hip hop.

King of the Burbs is also rediculously wacksauce. Actually, redildoulsly. New word. Write it down.

2 Comments:

Blogger andrew said...

FATCAVE. hahahaha

5:06 AM  
Blogger blogzilla said...

i cannot believe that Yasi and/or Nima are gonna just let that chick take the name Persia like that! Who does she think she is? That is redildous. (yes!)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home