Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Axle of my eye

Ages 10-16 my hairy fucking ass. This shit is no joke. So the black #12 axle is still MIA, but I was able to work around it and finish the nose section and cockpit pod, complete with working suspension, struts, steering rack, all that. The axle has been ebayed and is inbound from the UK. Hopefully tonight I can bang out the rear wing. I will update you all tomorrow as I know you are glued to your monitors in anticipation. The DG Blog hasn't been this exciting since the Kangsta went through her human deformity phase. Oh... to keep this post street, I photographed the car next to a live grenade for sizing reference (click to enlarge).

5 Comments:

Blogger noper nay said...

Oh you mean when I was up in Donatella's crib with my Zen Bros? Naw, we just chilled retardo with them. Then we went to Aspen.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Kangsta! said...

human deformity PHASE?!? life, nukka don't even test. 'zilla can't stomach.

8:21 PM  
Blogger blogzilla said...

damn right! i don't want to wake up and be reminded about novemthree any more!! keep it limited to feel good stories about Chinese giants saving dolphins and pythons in the toilet and it's all gravy

10:39 PM  
Blogger Kangsta! said...

what about people with enormous tongues and the things they can do with them? i'm trying to find me a boyfriend like Venom.

9:24 AM  
Blogger blogzilla said...

Um maybe. Depends how unattractive said people are. I'm in LA afterall so I only want to see silicone and botox and paris hilton-like eerily plasticy faux beauty slash grotesquely chiseled robot faces. The big chick humping the xmas presents in that youtube video DOES NOT fall into that category. But on another note, you should definitely date VENOM. That'd be cool.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home