Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oh no they didn't...

Oh yes they did! Not to be confused with Velvet Crush or Deep Purple, little known purveyors of amazingly repetitive ironically insipid homemade electro, Purple Crush, (who may or may not be one girl from the Lower East Side) have taken it upon themselves (herself?) to critique the so-called "Hype" fashion scene with a funny song that namedrops the likes of Freshjive, Mishka, and 10Deep. And just when we thought that was pretty funny, they (she?) made a homemade video to go with it!! YAY. Ok, I'll admit that I'm kinda salty that she didn't show DG any love and mention us too...enjoy

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy_Fun_Love said...

Digital Gravel, I love you guys. Please use this service to make yourselves more money. This is not a joke. Read about it on Tech Crunch, the blog. I am not affiliated with Tech Crunch in anyway. I just know this article was written for you guys. I want to share the love as you have with me.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/01/04/adbrite-makes-brilliant-video-product/

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home