Friday, November 24, 2006

A Gas Face Can Either Be A Smile Or a Smirk

Tyra: Can I get open?
Janet: You know it!
Tyra: Viewers, today we're bringing sexy back. Them other girls they don't know how to act!
Janet: I think it's special what's behind your back.
Tyra: So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.



While we're on the subject, I'm reminded of sophisticated prose I have not recited since elementary school. It goes a lil somethin like this:
Arty Farty had a party,
all the Farts were there.
Tootie Fruity laid a beauty,
and they all went out for air.

Happy Holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger noper nay said...

True story... Last year on Sper Bowl Sunday... I rolled to The Pig (Legendary LA BBQ spot) with the DG crew. Me, Nima, John Boy, B-Boy Barmak and Raad Bwoy (R.I.D. (Rest in Dubai)). We were fuckin' up some ribs and prok and greens and shit and Big Head Stank Ass Tyra was sitting next to us with Ma Dukes. As far as I know she kept the IBS under control, but that's my Tyra banks story.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home