Monday, November 20, 2006

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

This guy obviously dreamed of becoming a rap star. He also probably fantasmisized that he would someday dress well; snappy against the rappy glint of his silver ride. So he named his dreamy album after his favorite webstore in hopes that when he got famous, we would dress him.

Nimaneems found this album for sale on ebay months ago, and I found it so amusing that I keep checking back to see if someone has bought it now for the low low price of $49.98.
Sadly, I don't think anyone ever will. I have to say I was also intrigued by the high price, and that lead me to investigate this particular ebay seller's store. That and this featured MC Hammer gangsta rap album, featuring a song written by 2pac, listed at the bargain basement price of $398.98!


Like a gift from god, my voracious appetite for all things naughty and ludicrous was briefly sated as I browsed this ebay store. There's a rumor going around that the lord giveth, and the lord taketh. And I'm not saying I'm the lord or anything, I just wanted an awkward way to say "here's what I found!"

For $28.98, Who remembers H.W.A.? You know, Hoes Wit Attitude? I thought they were pretty unforgettable in their lace unitards. If you holla at Babygirl, she'll put it on you. I think the ass area would be pretty baggy on you though. She's stretched it out a bit.

Sweet P - I Toast Myself $182.08 (I think this might be one of my favorite album covers ever!)

5150 Mentally Insane - Her Pussy Smells, only $474.58! I have no words.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carlos Thompson said...

Shuge said what he felt and thats all. RIP Shuge RIP Sheed

5150 For Life!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Carlos Thompson said...

Shuge said what he felt and thats all. RIP Shuge RIP Sheed

5150 For Life!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home