Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time's 50 Coolest websites

Now first of all, sometimes when I've browsed all the cool art/fashion/sneaker blog/forum/things and really exhausted the online window shopping thing, sometimes, just sometimes, I feel like reading something of actual substance (as opposed to say, FOX news) and so in those times of need I head over to BBC's website because I imagine that they write everything with an English accent and that just makes me happy. So anyway today I head over there for a bit of the old slightly less fear-driven news/propaganda and what do I find? They've got a post on TIME's 50 Coolest websites. Since hearing "cool" and "website" in the same sentence usually makes my skin crawl, I haven't yet decided whether to be furious or completely relieved about the fact that they glaringly obviously skipped over Digital Gravel. I guess our TIME will come...Click the picture to find out which websites these people who clearly haven't heard of DG yet think are cool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home