Wednesday, August 23, 2006

illafifth

I already went off about how excited I am that the new Roots LP is droppin. I dunno why...it's not like I think this is going to be the illest album of all time or anything...I think maybe I'm just sick of all the BAPE wearin fake thugs with legendary snow moving capabilities and absolutely no rhyme skills or musical credibility (hey CLIPSE, don't worry I'm not talking about you, you guys are still my favorite Snow Men). Oh and maybe that the Roots really deserve more love just for bein so damn highly skilled for well over a decade now... Ok so who else is psyched about this comin out?


2 Comments:

Blogger definitivedoodle said...

everyone should be. this is a stright classic...

3:36 PM  
Blogger Knowtheledge '91 said...

dope on plastic.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home