Friday, August 18, 2006

Betta Axe Somebody!

If there's one thing DG has in common with the great Hannibal Smith, aside from being the star of an 80s action show, it's that we all love it when a good plan comes together. We love it even more when a good collabo comes together though...especially if it's between two of our homies and the end result is something we can sell! I kid. In all seriousness though, I was hyped on this coz I didn't know that the homie Andrew at 3sixteen even knew the homie Osa at Complete Technique. So there I am with my not knowing, and lo and behold, Andrew drops the P-Bomb on me (P for Pickaxe that is!) and shows me that him and Osa have been secretly building a pendant of doom, and Osa has been documenting the progression of this superbly handcrafted work of art on his blog. You can click the pic to link thru to the specific page with the pendant prototype almost in finished stages...look here to see the early daze. This lovely joint is slated for November release as part of the 3sixteen fall collection. Should be retailing for about $200 on DG...and to make things even sweeter are going to be doing a very special giveaway centered around this piece too.

1 Comments:

Blogger I.J said...

we ready to rep the foreign family bandanas. We assure coverage. all my homies will be reppin it as soon as u send them in. myspace me to get contact
www.myspace.com/ivan_snt

we ready for war

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home