Friday, July 28, 2006

Yeah fools.

The floodgates have been opened..... they'll let anyone write on here, as you can see. Sorry for bringing the collective value of this blog down, folks, but until Neems sees fit to give me the boot, andrew3sixteen will be here dumbing down the blog and hopefully doubling all of our dollars. How, I dont know, as this site isn't exactly a revenue generator. But I digress.

First up... some of yall need to know that DG and 3sixteen are putting together this really crazysexycool giveaway thingy that will be officially jumping off on Monday. Here's the super secret teaser pic that doesn't really tell you much of anything, but suffice it to say that it will turn heads, upset people, and cause some general mayhem. One can only hope. At the very least it should give you a good chuckle.


In other less-important news. I'm in Honolulu for a little bit and will be posting periodic updates on the scene out here... coolguy pictures, info, updates, whatever. There's so much going on on this here little island that it's crazy. Today I'm off to hang with Keith at the Waikiki In4mation store location, so pics from there are forthcoming.

I'm also embarking on a bit of a quest while I am out here - my task is to realize a childhood memory of Nima's when he was out here in Hawaii long ago, and that is to locate and purchase a Hawaiian dipped candle of many colors that is preferably carved and shaped into "funny little things" - which I took to mean as male genitalia. (Duh.) So... yeah. We'll see how that goes.

More updates to come soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger blogzilla said...

Welcome on board! This is really turning into a community now...watchout...myspace is gettin jealous!
Where's raadrock at? Can I get a what what?!?!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home