Friday, June 16, 2006

Numberonewickedselecta!

A short chat with Serv uno about the good old days of Smif-n-Wessun completely made my whole day when Serv dug up this video for the "Sound Bwoy Buriel Rmx" which was the very first wax I ever copped in my life (yes, two copies) and I really had no idea there was even a video at all. Hey I was in Japan ok? It wasn't that easy to find these things out...Anyway I'm now convinced that Youtube is pretty much the best thing ever invented during this so-called "civilization" yet. I'm sure you can use Youtube on your lonesome but I couldn't help myself...peep some pre-bling East NY hotness...









But why stop here when you can watch Jeru kill it too? Aaah the good old days...









Have a good weekend hip hop nerds!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evade said...

goood moootherfuckin look on the videos!!!!!!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home