Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dating On Demand

Love week finale. Have you been put on to Dating On Demand?
I put myself onto Dating on Demand one night when I was alone in a big house, and getting to know this newfangled Comcast cable system we'd had installed. This profile was the first one that I watched, and I immediately knew I'd be watching a lot more of these.


A lot of the profiles are tedious and boring but Nimaneems, Wally and the rest of the crew can back me up, we caught some real kneeslappers. I only wish that by describing them, you'd be in on the joke, but you and I both know by this point, I'm not that funny. You just gotta tune in for yourself.

Anyhoodles, here are two more profiles worth watching.


1 Comments:

Blogger blogzilla said...

the first guy is hilarious. classic.
the barbarian woman is just plain scary. good luck with that second hubbie, lady.
the last guy is hanging out on the creepy side of quirky but you can't tell if he's just being funny right? and plus his head size to shoulder width ratio seems to be slightly faulty which amplifies the "creepy" but also increases his humanity. sort of.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home