Thursday, November 30, 2006

Fun with Flickr

So someone was all "you never post about streetwear" at me. Frankly, I think there are more than enough people on this world wide web talking the same shit about the same streetwear. This my daily operation, and there's more to life. When I have something to say, I'll say it, okay?
If you haven't realized, I'm half-retarded, and I like pictures. So I decided to have some streetwear fun with Flickr. First I will tell you what I searched for, and then I will show you the picture I liked.

10 Deep


Foreign Family


Leroy Jenkins


FreshJive


King Stampede


Mishka


ok. that was dumb. i did way more than this, but i just managed to bore myself even more retarded, so i'm done.
sue me for compensation for the time you just wasted.
fuck... sue myself.

also, this is my favorite thread on hypebeast ever. i like pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger blogzilla said...

no more gross stuff please....my stomach is not iron like yours

8:57 AM  
Blogger noper nay said...

What happened to ChaddyPoo's eye?

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home