Friday, August 04, 2006

Stream some out for the homies

I know Friday is Wally's video day but I just couldn't help myself. Sometimes you gotta thank the homies for putting you on to some new fire...for opening up your ears to a new musical soundscape...so the first video I'm posting is for all the UK cats out there...UK doin it big right about now...so this one is dedicated to Raadrock aka Ink Vein aka Raaddigi - thanks for putting me on to the incredible Roots Manuva many years back...I pretty much love everything this dude drops so it was hard to choose but this one's a certified banger. If you're not familiar with dude you need to watch everything on youtube and get up to speed...



More UK heat...this time the song AND the video are dope...Plan B...dude is sick...thanks again to Raadrock:



And this one's for DJ Snafu of Nukfam - the DJ/producer for our super talented BK homies. Snafu used to be the DG photo dude and he definitely opened us up to a lot of ill sounds like this...the video isn't actually the official video for the song unfortunately but it was all I could find...



And this ones for all the DJs I used to run with way back in the mid 90s...can't remember who put me on to this...PWU, Haru, Dave, one of you guys. This video isn't amazing but the song just takes me way back on some spine tingling goodness:



Ok that's it...I'm not usually feeling this corny but whatevs yo you gotta give thanks for the good music... have a good weekend PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home