Friday, June 30, 2006

Got that new 'Kast???????

Ok here's a few facts for you:

1) OUTKAST are the best rap group ever. I don't even care, if you think different, you think wrong. EVERY SINGLE ALBUM HAS BEEN A CLASSIC...if the Source had a single ounce of integrity left they woulda given em all five mics after the fact just to make up for some of their many many slipups. Yeah I said it. Benzino you know where to find me.


2) My favorite music bloggy newsy site-y thing ever, Spine mag, has posted some preview treats from the new 'Kast Idlewild album. Go there. Listen. Be happy. Personally, I like the Big Boi joint...I"m just a big Big Boi fan...what!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


3) Lord, this track is good. Did you expect anything less than FIYAH? Thank me later.


4) BIG UP SPINE MAG CREW ONCE AGAIN always there for me when I need them...


5) When you're done thinking about how awesome Outkast consistently are, peep the Pharoahe Monch track too. You can't go wrong with dude...he's one of the sickest lyricists of all time IMHO and i think i'm not alone on that one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home