Wednesday, April 26, 2006

what the fuck happened to Color Ninja?!?


So alot of people are wondering what the hell happened to Color Ninja. Well, the most insane member of the DG Fam has recently left the crew he parties with to go nuts in public. He gets all these questions like, "How could you leave BB$?" or "Why don't I see you with the girls anymore?"
Plain and simple is Color Ninja is over it. Waaaay over it. Any other reasons I have are personal. So don't worry bout it trick. Yeah, Color Ninja is now out in public causing havoc all around the SoCal area. Look for his face, look for his name, look out for yourself cause he'll probably kill you, or donkey punch you, whatever you prefer. When you see me on the street say hi. I'm not mean, unless I hate you.
Oh yeah, if you're not too cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home