Monday, April 17, 2006

Picture this...

Peace! This is my first post here on the DG blog, which pretty much means you've been lacking vitamin J up until right about now. Never fear though, the drought is over. What the hell am I writing? I have no idea. I think I should distract you with some pictures now. Here are some photos of all the sick art that we've been lucky enough to have friends come and do in our new office & warehouse space here in sunny LA. Ok that one of the At At in the kitchen, near the crappy coffee that nima likes, I did that and I'm not really an "artist" as much as someone who knows how to copy and paste in illustrator like a real champ.


Matt Morgan makin' the lady's room look even sweeter!



Chase with the multi-colored lobby mural...first thing you see every morning (if you work here).



Carpe diem...Seizer the day.



The biggest Buffmonster ever. He even said so himself and BM don't lie.



A whole lotta heavily postered doors a la Obey steez.



Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home